- A list of accomplished producers you can hire to help you with your project.
- Professional 24-track digital recording and mixing.
- Professional mastering: a complete album of any length can be mastered for only $150.
- If you like, you can work directly with the CD replicator and their art department, avoiding markups and miscommunication. Here is a list of duplicators and replicators that we recommend:
- Finely tuned 6‘ Yamaha Conservatory Grand Piano and Hammond B-3.
- Old reel to reel tapes, records, and cassettes transfered to CD for nominal cost.
- Vocal removal and sound tracks including karaoke(remove lead vocal from CD).
- Small run (less than 100) of CDs and DVDs with or without labels in a day or less, starting at $2 each.
- Gift certificates available for any amount.
- Lots of free information (Engineer Jim Reynolds has 55 years of experience).
Choosing a Studio
New Music & Voice Samples
Contact & Rates
Producers & Engineers Welcome